Our team is stacked with big firm experience focused on delivering personalised service
Mihan is currently based outside of Australia developing our global immigration practice (now offering services in Vietnam and Singapore).
In his off time, Mihan is barracking for the Lakers and West Ham united, which demonstrates an appreciation for both the highs and lows of life.
- LLB, Australian National University
- BCom, Australian National University
- LLM, University of New South Wales
- Supreme Court of Victoria / High Court of Australia
- Languages: Bengali / English
- MARN: 1275998
Formerly a Senior Associate at a global immigration law firm, Jordan regularly acts for and advises multi-national businesses, start-ups, and foreign companies looking to establish their Australian presence. He also has significant experience advising across Australia’s immigration framework to individuals across various complex cases, including appeals to the Tribunals and Courts. He has also been published and interviewed by various media outlets.
Jordan is an avid supporter of Manchester United and an MMA enthusiast – he can regularly be found shouting at the TV when either are on.
- LLB, Bond University
- High Court of Australia / Supreme Court of Victoria
- Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law (LIV)
- 2020 Finalist for Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 in Migration Law
- MARN: 1276506
When David isn't focused on delivering immigration outcomes for our biggest clients, you are most likely to find him on the nearest oz tag field blitzing the competition.
- LLB, Macquarie University
- BCom, Macquarie University
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Languages: Cantonese / English
- MARN: 1171902