(03) 9016 0484

We focus on immigration,

so you don’t have to.

Our immigration advisers are well versed in all aspects of Australian immigration. Read more about how we can help you below.

One focus, exceptional service.

Our team is exclusively sourced from the world's biggest immigration firms ensuring that our knowledge is second to none.

The Temporary Skill Shortage (Subclass 482) visa is the temporary component of the employer sponsored visa program. See if your business can recruit skilled foreign workers.

Businesses are entitled to hire foreign workers on permanent visas. Recent immigration changes have drastically changed the employer sponsored landscape.

This short term visa might be suitable if an individual has specialised skills, knowledge or experience not generally available in Australia.

Student visas will allow you to access Australia's world class education system, and if selected carefully, lead to permanent migration outcomes.

Children, parents and other family members may apply for migration to join their Australian citizen or permanent resident family members in Australia.

Visiting Australia for a short stay? Take the stress out of your trip by ensuring compliance with visa requirements.

Obtaining Australian citizenship leads to a number of unique benefits and obligations. Speak to us to determine your eligibility.

Review and cancellation matters are complex with strict administrative timelines. Avoid missing your review rights by obtaining comprehensive and practical advice.

Do you have skills and experience in demand? If so, speak to us about general skilled migration pathways to temporary and permanent residence.

Do you fear persecution or significant harm from your country of origin? Speak to us to assess your eligibility for a protection visa.

Are you a former Australian permanent resident or citizen? Is the travel facility on your current permanent residence about to expire? Speak to us to maintain your permanent residence.

Invest your business talent or money into Australia to obtain access to temporary and permanent visas.

A child (included adopted children) of Australian citizens or permanent residents may be eligible for visas in Australia.

Partners (including same sex or de facto) of Australian permanent residents and citizens may be eligible for temporary and permanent residence. Speak to us to determine eligibility.

If your parents pass the "balance of family test", you may be able to sponsor them to live in Australia on temporary and / or permanent visas.

These visas allow streamlined pathways to permanent residence, and can often side steps conventional requirements (e.g. age or occupation).

The Employment Pass allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore.

Immigration law in Vietnam obliges foreigners staying or working in Vietnam to obtain several permits to comply with local regulations.